Security cameras are something that have been in existence for quite a while now and almost everyone is familiar with them. However doorbell cameras are something that not many people would be familiar with, and it’s not because they are new to us or anything like that. It’s just there plenty of diverse opinions when it comes to doorbell cameras, regarding if they’re worth it or not. There are plenty of doorbell cameras out there for sale in the market and choosing the best wireless doorbell camera with monitor can be more troublesome than most of us think. Some people think it is totally unnecessary to invest in something like a doorbell camera, and they side with the opinion that a general peephole would suffice and one shouldn’t spend extra bucks on getting a doorbell camera, while some believe in taking extra steps and measures for safety of their homes and offices. They believe that spending a few bucks that’ll add to their home or office’s security is totally worth it. Now security of different places have different needs and requirements that one should take into consideration before starting to search for the best wireless doorbell camera with monitor. Now in the case of apartments things get a bit different. We’ll discuss the same in this article.
Doorbell Cameras For Apartments? What Is There To Know And Keep In Mind?
Doorsteps in a flat/apartment are different and they most probably already have a peephole pre installed in them. If you wish to install a doorbell camera then most probably that will replace the already present peephole there and you’ll have to set the whole thing up if it is a wired doorbell, however the work would be a lot more easier and hassle free if you’re going for a wireless doorbell. It’d be safe to contact an electrician for the installation process. Now if we take into consideration about how apartments are different from normal households and offices there are a plenty of things that can be pointed out, but that is not our matter of concern here. Our matter of concern here is that how a doorbell camera would add to the security of our flat/apartment and is it really worth investing precious resources such as time and money to look for the best wireless doorbell camera with monitor.
How Will A Doorbell Camera Add To Your Apartment's Security?
Security doorbell cameras come in all sorts and types and are available for almost every price range there is. Due to this, the market is flooded with countless doorbell camera products, but we want to choose the best wireless doorbell camera with monitor for ourselves. We should know what features we’re getting and how they will impact our apartment’s security. Before that we need to discuss the installation requirements of a doorbell camera.
The installation process of a doorbell camera is a pretty easy process. All one needs is a good and consistent wifi connection and that’s mostly it. However when it comes to apartments things are a bit different. On apartment doors, in order to install a doorbell camera you’d either need to make a hole in the door and fix it there or you need to fix it on a nearby wall. A doorbell camera primarily is a simple replacement for a peephole in a door, so in general household all one needs to do is take out the peephole and replace it with the doorbell camera and that’s it.
Features To Be On The Lookout For
- The first feature that makes a doorbell camera worth buying is the high quality video output that it produces that can be accessed via either live transmission or via video recording feature depending on what is supported by your doorbell camera.
- A feature called Night vision is also an essential feature that almost best wireless doorbell camera with monitor has with itself. The name of the feature explains itself very well, night vision lets us see a brighter and clearer view of our doorstep even at night.
- Two way audio support that lets you interact with the person at your doorstep even when you’re not present at home. It workd similarly to that of a call and is a pretty great feature to manage deliveries and strangers.
- The support for two kinds of storages: cloud and MicroSD card one is a feature that you’d surely want to be present in your doorbell camera, as you don’t want to have limited storage options for your captured footages.
- The feature of triggering an alarm or siren in case of any emergency along with the feature of contacting concerned authorities as quick as possible is also something everyone should be on the lookout for if they’re looking for the best wireless doorbell camera with monitor for themselves.
- Anti theft mechanism
- 10 inch Touch Screen,Hands-free video intercom
- Easy operating system
- Support unlock, talking, call transfer, monitoring, snapshot and recording via the monitor
- Support remote unlock, talking, call transfer, monitoring, snapshot and recording via your IOS/Android smartphone
- Automatically snapshot or record when someone presses the doorbell
- Advanced Motion Detection Alarm Push to your phone and record on the SD card
- Alarm 4 channel input,1 channel output(option)
- Up to 2x AHD720P doorbells +2x AHD720P cameras can be connected with 4 indoor monitors(optional)
- Support Wifi/Wired network
- Motion detection
- Multiple devices connections
- 7 inch TFT display monitor with slim design,touch-key operation,hand-free
- Support for Wifi/RJ45 port (connectivity supported only to 2.4GHZ router band)
- Outdoor doorbell with waterproof cover, built-in infrared sensor and 1200TVL camera, 100º wide view angle
- Night vision, rainproof, dustproof,and anti-vandal. It can connect to all of the electronic locks
- Advanced motion detection
- 1080p FHD resolution
- Pioneering signal burst technology
- 24 hr battery
- Dual wifi connections
- Siren alarm
- Smartphone app support
As mentioned earlier, our homes, offices, flats or apartments, and our other properties have separate and unique needs and requirements of their own. The same can be said for their security requirements. However one thing is absolute and that is, adding or installing a security doorbell camera should be prioritised. A security doorbell camera is setup on or nearby your front door and it’s primary purpose is surveillance of your doorstep. It is an all purpose tool which is great for keeping a track of events or visitors on your doorstep and is also equipped with features that add more to it than just surveillance. In this article, we discussed some of their important features and about how they would help in making your apartment more secure than ever.
Given that they come in all sorts and are available for almost every price range, there are plenty of choices to choose from and you would want to grab the best deal for yourself that suits your requirements and that’s where we come in. We hope this article helped you realise what are your requirements if you need a doorbell camera for your apartment, which will help you decide on what’s the best wireless doorbell camera with monitor for yourself.