The RING brand is pretty famous across the globe, mostly known for its smart video doorbells that have been dominating the video doorbell camera market for quite a while now. With the market flooding with several doorbell cameras, finding the right one that sits right as per our requirements can be a job harder than we expect it to be. But with brands like RING displaying such domination in the market, we can pretty much go blindly with products from those brands and we won’t regret it. In this article, we’ll have a look at how to install a RING doorbell camera along with a bunch of other things. So without any further ado, let’s proceed further.
Installation of a doorbell camera depends on the type of doorbell as well. There are different installation ways for wired doorbell cameras and for wireless doorbell cameras. The best wireless doorbell camera with monitor have a pretty easy installation process and is faster to setup as well.
The installation of wired doorbells can be a handful of process and that is precisely why most people prefer wireless doorbells over them. There are a few requirements in both cases however, and let’s go over them in the next section.
Requirements For Installing A Ring Wireless Doorbell Camera
As mentioned earlier, RING is known to manufacture the best wireless doorbell camera with monitor and is a dominating name in the market of video doorbells. However, there are a few requirements for installing any video doorbell camera that we’ll go over in this section. You don’t need to worry as none of them are any troublesome requirements and you won’t be spending any extra bucks for fulfilling them. Let’s have a look at them:
- A stable and consistent wifi connection: A stable and consistent wifi connection is crucial for any of the best wireless doorbell camera with monitor as smart video doorbell cameras don’t work unless they’re not connected to an internet connection.
- Smartphone/PC app configuration: The RING doorbell cameras can be connected to your smartphone or your computer by installing the official RING app designed especially for controlling the RING doorbell cameras, and to receive important updates and notifications.
That was pretty much it for the requirements. Not much right? The best wireless doorbell cameras make use of their latest cutting edge design and features to secure our doorstep and to make our homes safer than ever. The installation of the wired doorbells however, has several other requirements and to be honest, setting them up and installing them rom square one can be a heck of a task. The best wireless doorbell camera with monitor save us a lot of trouble in terms of installlation and setting up.
The RING doorbell camera products have been around for quite a while now and have won the trust of many customers who are more than glad to have chosen RING as their choice for security of their doorstep and homes. Be it RING video doorbell, RING video doorbell 2 or the pro version or the elite version, each and every one of RING doorbell cameras is the best wireless doorbell camera with monitor and one cannot go wrong by choosing any of them. The installation of a RING wireless doorbell camera is just like any other wireless doorbell, but some steps might differ a little and that precisely is why we’re presenting this article. Let’s talk about how to install a RING wireless doorbell camera in a step by step guide in the next section.
How To Install A Ring Wireless Doorbell Camera?
In this section, we’ll go through a step by step guide on how to install a RING wireless doorbell camera, known as the best wireless doorbell camera with monitor in the easiest possible way.
The only major requirement you’ll need is a stable and consistent wifi connection as wireless doorbells don’t work unless they’re online. Now, without any further ado, let’s jump into the steps that’ll help you in installing your RING wireless doorbell camera:
- The very first step is to check if your door has an existing doorbell installed or not. The primary concept behind video doorbells was the old traditional peephole. If your door has an existing peephole/doorbell, you’ll need to remove it for installing your rING wireless doorbell camera. You also need to make sure that the location of your doorbell is somewhere well within the reach of your wifi range. When you’re done with all that, simply mount, drill and install the RING doorbell and you’re done with the first step of installing the best wireless doorbell camera with monitor.
- The next step is the wifi assessment. In this step. As the name suggests, you need to complete the wifi configuration with your RING wireless doorbell camera. The doorbell camera will automatically detect the details of your wifi connection and configure itself, where it’ll decide the video optimization settings and a bunch of other stuff.
- The third and a very crucial step is to configure the RING app. Your RING doorbell will only be able too display it’s full functinaliity when connected to the official RING app installed on your phone or on your computer. Having the official RING app installed would let you control your best wireless doorbell camera with monitor via your phone. Features like motion detection, emergency alarm, two-way audio support, voicemails, etc. would only work if your doorbell is connected to the official RING app. The doorbell will issue notifications that will be received on your phone/PC via the installed RING app. You can also access surveillance from the app. Thus this step is the a very crucial one to make the most our of your best wireless doorbell camera with monitor.
- Wireless doorbell cameras run on batteries. Make sure to charge your RING wireless doorbell camera to the fullest before installing it.They offer a pretty huge battery life so you don’t have to worry about charging them often. Although a constant power supply would work just fine, running your doorbell camera on battery power is still recommended as it is simply easier. RING wireless doorbell cameras are counted in the best wireless doorbell camera with monitor due to their long lasting battery.
That was pretty much it for the installation part. Although you can install your RING wireless doorbell camera by yourself as it is a pretty easy process, it is still recommended to contact a technician to do it for you for the first time. There are many products that claim to be the best wireless doorbell camera with monitor out there, but brands like RING and it’s products have earned a name for themselves and are trusted by customers from all across the globe.
In this article, we went over a simple guide on how to install the RING wireless doorbell camera. RING is a famous security gadgets brand and is trusted by countless customers worldwide. While selecting the right and the best wireless doorbell camera with monitor can get tough, brands like RING make it a lot easier for us to just go with any one of their products as we cannot go wrong with any of them. We hope our step by step guide helped you get a better idea of how to install a RING video doorbell in the easiest way and that you liked this article.