We all are aware of how important the aspect of the term ‘security’ is. We need to protect things that are important to us, the reason being very simple. We protect what belongs to us or the things that we treasure because we don’t want to lose them. We try to secure them in every possible way. It is the same for everything regardless of whether it is big or small, we protect and secure what we value. Here in this article we are going to have a discussion regarding securing places important to us, like homes and offices.
In past times a simple lock was sufficient to safeguard, but that was a thing of the past. Leaving your home’s and office’s security to a mere lock isn’t the safest option anymore, and we are never too safe. The introduction of concept of surveillance by ever advancing technology was a revolutionary step that added great potential to the aspect of security for our offices and homes. In this article, we are going to discuss about doorbell cameras, that work on the basic principle of surveillance and are intended to secure and safeguard our houses and offices. We’ll be covering what features of a doorbell camera may prove of help in securing our office workstation along with some tips that you should keep in your mind while selecting one, as you’d want to get the best wireless doorbell camera with monitor for yourself according to whatever your budget is.
What Makes Things Different For An Office Workstation?
Now for most people, their office won’t be more important to them than their homes, but that certainly doesn’t mean that they can neglect their office’s security, after all it is the place for which people have worked hard to get in. Regardless of that it’s only obvious that if any sort of mishap happens then it is going to ruin all the precious hardwork you/your colleagues have been working on, so it’s pretty important to be concerned about your office’s security as well.
Now for what makes things different for doorbell cameras to be installed in an office than that of a general household. The very first primary distinction is the type of surveillance an office needs. Although it won’t be different regardless of any doorbell camera that gets installed but still it is important to know. In case of a household, it is fine even if surveillance system isn’t on all the time. However in case of an office, since we’re talking about work hours, it is important for the surveillance of a doorbell camera to stay ‘on’ all the time. In most cases, an office is a place usually crowded with all kinds of people that are always either coming or going. Let’s face facts, we don’t know several of them and it’s definitely possible that some of them might try something like a theft or a burglary or a robbery and we don’t want that to happen. Even if all that might be an exaggeration, it still can’t be denied that an office needs a doorbell camera. That is precisely why in this article we’ll help you with the security requirements of an office so you can choose the best wireless doorbell camera with monitor for yourself.
Features That Suit Security Requirements For Offices
- A large fov (field of view): When it comes to general households, a slightly smaller field of vision would suffice but that’s not the same with offices. A doorbell camera providing with a large field of view will be the best choice for an office or a workstation.
- Two way audio support for quicker and easier interactions is also an important feature for a workplace like office.
- Massive battery life for a long lasting time in case the doorbell camera isn’t a wired setup is also something that you should be on the lookout for as charging the doorbell camera over and over again would be plain irritating.
- Smart assistant support is a feature that not every doorbell camera has support for but is a brilliant feature. It allows your doorbell camera to pair up with assistants like Alexa or Google assistant to unlock a whole new set of functions and voice commands, which will definitely help with many things in the office.
- You would also want your doorbell to be equipped with an anti theft mechanism, along with a motion detector. It should also have an emergency alarm or siren that goes off in case of a mishap or emergency and alerts the concerned people.
- A good and secure storage option for storing captured footages.
- Night vision is also a very important feature that every doorbell camera needs, and if it’s an office we’re talking about it gets even more important for a doorbell camera to have that feature.
These were the features that you should be on the lookout for if you need the best wireless doorbell camera with monitor for the purpose of securing and safeguarding your workplace or office. An office might be completely different from a general household but that doesn’t change the fact that it needs security from burglars and robbers as well.
As for installation requirements, it’s the same as it would be for any other place. All you need is a slot for placing the doorbell camera, and a good consistent wifi connection. If the doorbell you’re getting is a wired one it would be a bit of a hassle to set it up, so we recommend you select a wireless one as there are plenty of options available and you want to choose the best wireless doorbell camera with monitor for yourself.
- 10 inch touch screen, hands-free video intercom
- Supported unlock, talking, call transfer, monitoring, snapshot and recording via the monitor
- Advanced motion detection alarm push notification to your phone and recording that is saved on the SD card
- Up to 2x AHD720P doorbells +2x AHD720P cameras can be connected with 4 indoor monitors(optional)
- 1024 x 768 monitor resolution
- 100 degrees field of view of doorbell camera
- Touch key
- Touch screen
- 7 inch TFT display monitor with slim design
- Touch-key operation, hands free
- Support for Wifi/RJ45 port connected to the internet(Only connects to 2.4GHZ router band)
- Outdoor doorbell with waterproof cover
- built-in infrared sensor and 1200TVL camera
- 100º wide view angle, night vision, rainproof, dustproof, and anti-vandal
- Dual way audio support
- 1080p FHD video resolution
- 100% wire free
- Night vision
- 2 way audio
- Free cloud storages
- Works with Amazon Alexa
- Loud sirens
Security is something very important that shouldn’t be ignored. If we keep ignoring it, we keep ourselves and our things open to the risk of getting robbed or harmed. Securing our workplace is equally important as securing our homes and it is important to choose what’s the best wireless doorbell camera with monitor that perfectly suite our office requirements and safeguards it efficiently. We attempted to point out and highlight the general security requirements of a workplace or an office so you can get an estimate idea of what are your specific requirements, and that’ll ultimately guide you to a doorbell camera that’d be sufficient for all of your office’s security needs at once.